JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wonder if any of you wish that some currently unavailable product was available. Some of my wishes:
1. I wish that Ruger would make high-capacity magazines available for their Mini-30.
2. I would like to see their Mini-14 available in other calibers such as .243 Win., 257 Roberts, etc. A little more horse power, please.
3. How about a semi auto tube loader (9 or 10 round capacity) in .357 magnun, .44magnum and other large handgun calibers?
4. How about a pump action tube loader as above?
You all get the idea. What would you like to see? Please keep all suggestions firearms related (guns, scopes, ammo, etc.).

4. How about a pump action tube loader as above?
check out Taurus's line of pump action cowboy rifles. I think they are called the thunderbolt series. A review I read a while back said they will slam fire when you hold the trigger down--allowing for some quick cowboy action shooting.

Thank you, PhysicsGuy. I'm not sure what the Deerfield is but isn't the 99/44 a discontinued Ruger model? I prefer a tube loader like the lever actions have bcause I believe the rimmed revolver cartridges will feed better.

Both are essentially the same gun, the deerfield was the first model that looked exactly like a 10/22, and it is a 4rd tube fed semi auto .44 mag, then the later 99/44s switched to a 4rd rotary magazine, and looked more like a mini-14. And yes, they are all discontinued unfortunately.

My Wish List would be a bit different. I would wish -- heartily, fervently --that every manufacturer that released a gun would have first thoroughly tested and vetted said gun so that when it finally hit the market, it was not subject to common breakage or malfunction or mechanical failure. And a whole bunch of them spring to mind, from the pitiful P22 to the Beretta Bobcat and Tomcat to ... well, add your own examples here.

2. I would like to see their Mini-14 available in other calibers such as .243 Win., 257 Roberts, etc. A little more horse power, please.

They now offer the Mini-14 in 6.8 Rem SPC which is only about 100fps slower than the .243 in some chronographical listings I have seen.

I personally would like to see GSG make a 9mm version of their GSG-5 so we might have an affordable MP-5 clone. I know there are probably import restrictions that prevent this but its a wish list.

I wish more companies made lefty bolt guns. Ruger offers quite a few, but many companies don't offer any. I also wish more companies offered a lefty 375 length bolt action.

check out Taurus's line of pump action cowboy rifles. I think they are called the thunderbolt series. A review I read a while back said they will slam fire when you hold the trigger down--allowing for some quick cowboy action shooting.

Thanks for the info. I have a Taurus catalog and the pump action rifles they show are in .45 Long Colt. I would prefer .357 Magnum or .44 Magnum.

I wish full autos were not banned way back when.

I wish Colt made the Python revolver.

I wish glocks weren't so ugly.

I wish I didn't burn the first pancake of every batch.

All the things I want on one pistol:

Left-handed (or FULLY ambidextrous)
Hammer (for DA/SA)
Manual Safety/Decocker
Interchangeable backstraps
Picatinny/Weaver rail

In a way, I suppose I am describing a cross between a S&W M&P and a H&K USP. If the HK45 was also made in a .40 (HK40?), that would probably be "the one."

All the things I want on one pistol:

Left-handed (or FULLY ambidextrous)
Hammer (for DA/SA)
Manual Safety/Decocker
Interchangeable backstraps
Picatinny/Weaver rail

In a way, I suppose I am describing a cross between a S&W M&P and a H&K USP. If the HK45 was also made in a .40 (HK40?), that would prbably be "the one."

Also describes the FNP :D

Which IMO is a far better pistol than any HK in .45

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews