JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

There maybe 600,000 hunters in Wisconsin. All of them have to wear Blaze Orange. Not very fashionable. Offensive? Not to worry. The conservatives of the WI legislature are on the case.

"
"I like the idea that we're catering to the women to get them into the sport ... but I'm more about safety than fashion," said Schinkten. "My buddies aren't going to wear any blaze pink, I can tell you that."

Comments <broken link removed>
matt 2015-10-23 09:35
the university of Wisconsin Madison did a study and found the pink is more visible, due to the orange hues in falling leaves"

No, no, no.... they're considering making blaze pink legal in ADDITION to blaze orange, not replace orange for pink... ya illiterates! o_O:D

I've seen blaze pink safety vests being worn on construction sites here and there by female workers (yes, there's actually feminine construction workers out there), and it was just as visible as the blaze orange and blaze "piss green" safety vests commonly used.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top