JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One I took this morning while taking care of some things around the old homestead.

snow1.jpg

Have any to share?

Last Edited:
20170101_082018.jpg

Took this while sitting in a boat on the Columbia River sturgeon fishing on New Years day..... it's is the Oregon side around Cascade Locks.

20170101_133001.jpg

The drive back was a brease until late we had to get 30 yards up to oknow's driveway covered with 5" of snow..... but we got r done....;)

Last Edited:
Hold on to your long johns, sounds like we will be getting ANOTHER opportunity for fresh "Winter Scene" pictures. Dammmit!

I'm looking forward to it. Or at least I think I am? :confused::D

I lived with enough of this crap 'till I was 27 when I moved here. Enjoyed it as a kid, and when I started driving and skiing. NOW, I don't even like the smell of snow...yeah, I can smell it in the air. Ice is terrible and causes power outages. I have a good wood stove but I don't like being cold. I worry about the plants I grow, trees loosing limbs. I'm one of them that feed birds too, that means even more hassle in this kind of weather. Maybe I'm just too nervous of a person! Give me sweet, moist, clean air, with gentle rain! That is what I love about the temperate climate this side of The Cascades.

If I can stay at home, I love the snow, and to a lesser extent, the ice. But if I have to be out and about, I'd rather avoid it. I used to love driving in it when I was a skier, but the thrill is gone ;)

Cold and dry out here between Monmouth and Dallas. The small amount of snow & ice on the roof melts, and then re-freezes as it trickles out the drainpipes. Makes for some unusual icicles. This looks like flowing water, but it's ice.

IMG_0187.jpg

Went and played in the snow with the kids on Monday. This is off of one of the state roads by the rest area off 26.

283102-fcce5ef71e7eaa41968a51d6a30e3287.jpg

Good for you guys!! Love seeing the kids around here where we don't get much white stuff go out and have fun in it! ! Too young to realize how cold they really are!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top