JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want a couple feet of snow on the valley floor (including Portland) with a 2 week power outage. That way all the Cali Karen's will think Oregon is a horrible place and go back where they came from.

Karens love snow. Every Lifetime movie features snow prominently, even though it's fake. And even though they're B!tches , they're dumb 8itches .
And a dumb &!tch don't have the sense to evacuate from the worst situations. It's better to go to your grave waiting for someone else to "fix things ".

In fact, there's probably a Ukrainian Karen still wandering around the Chernobyl facility looking for a manager to speak with .

I want a couple feet of snow on the valley floor (including Portland) with a 2 week power outage. That way all the Cali Karen's will think Oregon is a horrible place and go back where they came from.
You might have something there?

Karens love snow. Every Lifetime movie features snow prominently, even though it's fake. And even though they're B!tches , they're dumb 8itches .
And a dumb &!tch don't have the sense to evacuate from the worst situations. It's better to go to your grave waiting for someone else to "fix things ".

In fact, there's probably a Ukrainian Karen still wandering around the Chernobyl facility looking for a manager to speak with .
Unfortunately you might be right. They are the ones that have the skis and plastic toboggans stashed away for years just incase it snows in SoCal. They brought those items here when they moved. No, I'm afraid it would take a LOT more than snow and some ice to move 'em back where they belong.

…and 2"-3" of freezing rain on top of that.:s0093:

I always get a good laugh when the people who can't predict the weather for 2 days from now well start telling me they know what will happen months from now.
The Old Farmer's Almanac ....

Best part of having a toddler: get to call up work on snow days and go, hey I don't have childcare, see ya tomorrow. SNOW DAY!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top