JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2015-10-09-19-48-57--1945513156.jpeg
Started mine two weeks ago

I tried growing one and finally shaved it. Earlier this year I was at the ARPC gun show in Albany with my daughter and saw a friend. His daughter hadn't seen me in nearly a year, since before I started growing it. She was excited to see my daughterand me and she came running to meet us. As she drew closer she slowed and had a funny, sort of horrified look on her face. She stopped about 10 feet away and said, "What's wrong with your beard? You look creepy!"
Knowing that my facial follicles were less than ideal I attempted to enjoin her in a high five for her astute and correct observation. She refused and stayed a double arms length distance away. That kid is going places.

I tried growing one and finally shaved it. Earlier this year I was at the ARPC gun show in Albany with my daughter and saw a friend. His daughter hadn't seen me in nearly a year, since before I started growing it. She was excited to see my daughterand me and she came running to meet us. As she drew closer she slowed and had a funny, sort of horrified look on her face. She stopped about 10 feet away and said, "What's wrong with your beard? You look creepy!"
Knowing that my facial follicles were less than ideal I attempted to enjoin her in a high five for her astute and correct observation. She refused and stayed a double arms length distance away. That kid is going places.

I LOL'd. What a little twit though.

I bet even you could grow a nice beard, if you knew the secret.

I'm giving this run my best effort. I am going to grow it until someone at work tells me to stop. My wife likes it, as it covers the majority of my ugly face.

20150930_132511.jpg

That's only funny because I have a hat like that and yes, I do wear it. Seriously; people keep back 10' when I'm dressed like I came out from under a rock... Now that I'm rocking a Geo Metro the looks only continue.

It's a running joke with my family and friends that when I go to work I look professional and like a good guy , uniform, tattoos hard to see, badge, gun etc.

When I am off duty women move their purses to the opposite side, people cross the street when they are coming towards me etc. I just have to laugh.

It's a running joke with my family and friends that when I go to work I look professional and like a good guy , uniform, tattoos hard to see, badge, gun etc.

Those looks keep away solicitors, and over friendly dweebs when you're out and about on the town :D

When I am off duty women move their purses to the opposite side, people cross the street when they are coming towards me etc. I just have to laugh.

Lol... Parents are grabbing there kids and whispering don't stare at the bad man :s0140::s0140:

That hard azzed, scary look is a good thing! I polished mine livinging in inner NE PDX for 37 yrs.

I wear a goatee and stash year round. They are cut very tight though! I don't have time or patience for snipping, it's all buzz cut, head and face! I will not burden you with my photo. You should thank me!:confused:

I had mine looking good, but shaved it.
I always grow mine for a couple months then shave it. I like the look of the beard, helps hide my stupid face, but I find them uncomfortable.
So I can only take it for so long.
But I can't straight shave either. I have think hair and my face get jacked up with I use a blade

I'm giving this run my best effort. I am going to grow it until someone at work tells me to stop. My wife likes it, as it covers the majority of my ugly face.

View attachment 259047

Yours looks 100 times better than Todd Hoffmans, that dude is but ugly with it!!!!!! Yeah, scares children and men who want to buy jacked up trucks in Washington!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top