JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
friends are telling me of the situation in Portland and Vancouver - if it isn't bolted down, the homeless and vandals will steal it, including from back yards and in garages
one friend told me they broke out the windows of his work van just to steal his lunch

now out here, we go to Walmart for beer and wine just once a month, stockpile it in an open hoop garage down in the woods - constant humidity and temp
enough stockpiled wine to keep a homeless camp drunk for a week
yet - no one EVER touches our supplies
we keep our Costco meat in an unlocked freezer on the front porch - still - no one ever raids our meat supply
Life is good out here on the North Fork

so, after the collapse of society and all those prepper try to move out to the country, where all of us already have established our survival homes

you say we should start collecting long pig from these delusional survivalist attempting encroaching our our existing homes

Well, just watch out for tuberculosis.
just so happens I have large boiling pots and an expedition gas stove

Cooking the meat to at least 60 degrees C will kill the TB bacterium, removing any chance of infection.

if I have to resort to wood, the camp stove can be lowered to use firewood instead of gas

and I have lots and lots of firewood

I just need a copy of that old Twilight Zone Cook book "'HOW TO SERVE MAN"

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top