JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know it may be silly to some people, but the govt. has the power under the NDAA; and it will use that power to control the sales of anything in the event of a natl. emergency.

Back when Fukashima blew, KI4U told me on the phone that my order of KI was the last civilian order before the govt. took control of their sales.

My advice is; don't wait, keep the doses in the freezer.

Back when Fukashima blew, KI4U told me on the phone that my order of KI was the last civilian order before the govt. took control of their sales.

Took control of their sales, or just bought all their inventory? There is a radical difference, and either one would be demonstrably provable, so I'd dearly love to see proof of either one. I wonder how many other people were the "last civilian" order?

It is well known that the Feds and local governments near potential nuke disaster sites stockpile the stuff.

Took control of their sales, or just bought all their inventory? There is a radical difference, and either one would be demonstrably provable, so I'd dearly love to see proof of either one. I wonder how many other people were the "last civilian" order?

It is well known that the Feds and local governments near potential nuke disaster sites stockpile the stuff.

Read the NDAA; anyone needing more proof than what I'm willing to offer, will have to look elsewhere.....or just not consider the thought.

Read the NDAA
Which doesn't provide any verification for the claims a retailer made about government "taking control" over their sales.

Which comes back to the original point. If this actually happened, there should be demonstrable proof. It seems highly unlikely that the Feds would be seizing control over the stuff for an accident in Japan, especially when they already maintain stockpiles of the stuff. The likelihood of contamination justifying somebody in North America taking potassium iodide is tiny. It is telling the Feds only stockpile the stuff for people within ten miles of nuke plants.

OTOH I suspect telling people they were the "last" to get something is both a good way to protect inventory from panic buying, and feed into popular distrust of the government - and bring people back to that retailer.

This chart shows the amount of absorbed radiation in centigrays that justify using potassium iodide. Frequently Asked Questions on Potassium Iodide (KI), Note one centigray equals one rad. I don't think Fukushima ever had the chance of delivering this amount of radiation to the US, so why would the Feds take over supplies? It doesn't add up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top