JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently IE 11 has been throwing up the following message:

This webpage wants to run the following add-on: "Windows Script Host Runtime Library from 'Microsoft Corporation'.

It comes up each time I navigate from one page to another like when entering a forum topic and after going back to the main forum page.

Any idea what is triggering it? Is it a new ad trying to run something?
IE11.jpg

Hmm, I've never seen that before. I'll do some digging and see what I can find. Do you see it on any other websites?

Anyone else seeing this?

I haven't seen this error, but I exclusively use Chrome. I fired up IE11 on a Windows 7 box and poke around a bit, but couldn't reproduce the error. Just passing it along in the event it helps.

Thanks. This did help. It seems like IE 11, running under default security settings, blocks some older Active X controls that can be exploited maliciously. The prompt gives you the opportunity to allow it. To me the prompt does not specifically say you are allowing it only for this site, but I think that is the case.

M$ likes to hide "sneakers" in that inevitably throw a wrench in what works. It's a notorious ploy, and unless you frequent the right places, something gets in and half a$$ lobotomizes something they shouldn't have. Or, that was their intention in the first place.
Microsoft, hemorrhoid at it's finest.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads