JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm wanting to get my windows tinted in my new truck and having a hard time finding quality places. Not sure if the material used at the chain stores will purple out in a few years or whatnot. I just want the best material with quality installation, price will be a third consideration. I had a local shop who builds cop cars that said they'd do it but several no call backs have me wondering if I even want to support that kind of service. Salem area preferred but willing to travel for QUALITY.

Got my wife's car done at dealership when we bought it. They took a few days, but it still looks great 5 years later.
Did you ask at the place where you bought it?
Yes but they are several hours from where I live and it was an afterthought. I just don't want to go to Car Toys, the McD's of Car stuff and get the cheapest tint available. Hopefully someone licks has some experience.

Tried the local shop in Salem several times but no answer on the phone. Scheduled an appointment Monday with PDX Wraps, they were very professional on the phone and use 3M film.

If you're not opposed to DIY, try these guys;
Top quality professional grade tint pre cut for your vehicle. Even the most expensive ceramic tint isn't THAT expensive.
And no, l didn't take my windows out... just wat hed a couple of videos for tips and went at it.
Warm day, not hot.
Not windy (or inside a garage/shop).
Felt covered, non-marring squeegee.
Baby shampoo/water in a spray bottle for best lubricant. Dish soap will leave a residue between your glass and the film, baby shampoo won't.
Sharp blade for (minimal) trimming, which may not be necessary at all with the pre cut film.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top