JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$380
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Lowell
State
Oregon
Zip Code
3/16/23 Price drop to $380 (PENDING SALE)

Like new in the box. Including manual and a lock. (I can't say this is the original lock for sure because I have quite a few floating around in a drawer.) This rifle hasn't been fired since the factory. I did try the trigger out of curiosity and was favorably impressed, especially since it's not a high-end rifle.

I won this rifle at last year's Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation banquet and have never fired it. I did clean it to prevent rust. You never know where those banquet rifles have been stored. LOL. I already have a .30-06 and don't really need another. I thought I would throw this up for sale before/in case Initiative 114 passes.

$400 cash and buyer pays background check & transfer fees. Local FTF deals only. Prefer to use 295 Tactical in Springfield. Did a trade through them yesterday and it went smoothly and quickly.

Not really looking for trades on this one, but never say never. Prefer cash.

Edit to add: When I bumped this post some of the dates/references no longer hold. We all now know 114 did pass. "Yesterday" at 295 Tactical was now last year in October. I won the rifle at the 2021 RMEF banquet.

IMG_7864.JPG IMG_7865.JPG IMG_7869.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not really looking for trades. The only firearms I've been looking at lately are handguns, and they are generally way above the value of this rifle - Springfield's new Hi-Power clone, SR1911 in 10mm, Python, Colt Competition in 9mm, etc.

Thanks for the inquiry anyway.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.