JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just gifted a TC Compass and received 500rds of this ammo with it and had a good range day with it yesterday. After a sight in I shot a group and 4 out of 5 shots were in 7/16" with a called flier that pushed it to 1.0" at 100yds, I'm very happy with my results accuracy wise my little Compass is a keeper! I am pretty sure in steadier hands the group would shrink.
What are your experiences with this ammo?
Thanks,
Gabby

That's outstanding, and says a lot about your abilities as well.

I've got a Thompson Venture and it is also extremely accurate.

Congrats!

I've shot this ammo out of my AR a few times...no failures to feed , fire or extract / eject.
Clean up was easy from my bore / rifle and seemed accurate enough for plinking , casual target use etc...
I didn't measure groups and the like ...just shot at the stray left over can and clay bird bit...it sure worked on those out to around 80 yards or so...
Andy

Nice shooting ! I had a TC handgun that was a accurate shooter in .223. It's nice when they shoot low cost ammo well. I use white box all the time and it's desent ammo for the price. Sounds like your getting along with your nice gift well .

But you're not testing for accuracy in those situations. Hopefully you've already gleaned that knowledge ahead of time. :D

For sure, but my days of doing that sort of thing are behind me I think.
Can you imagine hauling one of those heavy concrete benches into your blind
along with the incidentals such as boxes of ammo and sandbags, not to mention lunch and a half dozen cases of beer. Oh and a case of whusky LOL :s0059::s0074::s0079::s0090: :s0032:
Shooting who's going shooting bottoms up!

Not really but that was fun.
Gabby
Oh wait did TSHT Fan already? :eek::rolleyes:o_O
I'm doomed! :s0021:

Last Edited:
I've shot this ammo out of my AR a few times...no failures to feed , fire or extract / eject.
Clean up was easy from my bore / rifle and seemed accurate enough for plinking , casual target use etc...
I didn't measure groups and the like ...just shot at the stray left over can and clay bird bit...it sure worked on those out to around 80 yards or so...
Andy
Somehow I just can't picture @AndyinEverson stuffing W. Whitebox in an AR lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top