JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 4 20 round boxes of each. Both are brass cased. Do not need them but need .45ACP and .22LR. I would trade the 160 rounds for 1000 rounds of .22LR or 200 of .45 Auto. I would much prefer a trade as I would need to get at least $135 to be able to afford the ammo anywhere its in stock online.

Open to offers.

Thanks!

I see I have made a mistake trading into this and gave more value to it than I should have...Live and learn. I am very open to offers, this is brand new, brass cased 5.56 and 7.62x39. I am willing to take a hit and just want to get rid of this now. I will consider any trade offers, especially the following. .22lr, .45 Auto, 300 Weatherby Mag, P220 magazines, 12g shells, and even non-firearms related items. I am in Tacoma area and work in Auburn so I can meet most places in south sound.

Any interest, let me know, thanks guys!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.