JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So my friend told me I need to get a suitable gun for trap and told me semi-autos were the way to go. I went out and bought this Winchester and tried shooting trap with it and sucked. I didn't get any hits so it's on the chopping block.

It's a Winchester 140. What you see is what you get. It likes heavier loads, but the really light cheap stuff didn't cycle well. It just didn't have the oomph to cycle the bolt all the way back. I don't really sell guns anymore, just trade, so I'll entertain trade offers.

I like just about all types of guns so make me an offer, just no more trap guns because it was frustrating spending the money on a trap gun and not making a single hit. I get that I'm a beginner and all, but I've never done this terrible at anything.

FTF in Oregon

nKyxx.jpg

In all seriousness, I took this on as a project to turn into a trap gun and lost interest. Would be interested in a Mossberg 500 or Keltec P32/P380 or something similar.

I am interested, thou I don't know much about the 140 series of Whinchester autos. Cash price? I do have a LNIB Sig Mosquito that I would trade you, if you are interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.