JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling 1000 rounds of 22lr ammunition (2x 500 round bricks)

Winchester SuperX T22 lead round nose target / match 22lr rimfire ammunition

500 round brick / highly accurate ~ great for "plinking" especially if you like tight groups / grouping.

When Midway USA had these in stock they were $59.99 per 500 rounds plus shipping

RWS SUBSONIC HP'S 22lr ammunition ~ consistently listed in the "top 5" for "subsonic" hunting 22lr HP rimfire ammunition.

This is high quality German ammunition and is perfect for all your rimfire shooting needs (not just for hunting).

When Midway USA had these in stock they were $94.99 per 500 rounds plus shipping

Both items are "out of stock" nation wide so here's an opportunity to get this highly desirable 22lr rimfire ammunition and priced at half of the retail price..

NOT BREAKING UP

SORRY NO TRADES OR "HOLDS" / if you want this ammunition you need to be ready to purchase it.. saying something like "I'll take it but I can't meet you until the Friday after next week" isn't going to work for me (a day or two is fine).

$80 DOLLARS CASH (for complete listing)

Transaction to take place at Sportsman Warehouse Tanasbourne off of hgy 26 and 185th

Thanks

IMG_20211101_203223824~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class