JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
ETA 11/20/20 - 500 rounds sold, 200 left.

Hello, I have {700} 300 rounds of Winchester RA40T 180gr ammo for sale. Packaged in 50rd boxes.

This ammo was purchased, put into an ammo can with desicant, then stored in a temp controlled closet. It is pristine and top of the line defensive ammo.

{500} 50 rounds are in the black boxes, {200} 150 in the tan boxes. All of it labeled as "LAW ENFORCEMENT AMMUNITION".

I'm looking for $45 per box of 50 local to zip 98010 (S King Co) or 98188 (S Seattle).

UPDATE 11/20/20 - BUY THE REMAINING 200 ROUNDS FOR $160!

No trades unless you want to talk about quantities of this ammo for an MRO, EOTech, or RMR optic.

20201010_092808.jpg 20201010_092819.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
250 rounds sold, 450 left.

Hello, I have [700] 450 rounds of Winchester RA40T 180gr ammo for sale. Packaged in 50rd boxes.

This ammo was purchased, put into an ammo can with desicant, then stored in a temp controlled closet. It is pristine and top of the line defensive ammo.

[500] 250 rounds are in the black boxes, 200 in the tan boxes. All of it labeled as "LAW ENFORCEMENT AMMUNITION".

I'm looking for $45 per box of 50 local to zip 98010 (S King Co) or 98188 (S Seattle).

No trades unless you want to talk about quantities of this ammo for an MRO, EOTech, or RMR optic.

View attachment 760822 View attachment 760823

Hello I may be interested in picking up your bulk lot of remaining ammo, however, I do have a few caveats pertaining to the offer. I will not be available until after December 6th as I am currently out of state, however when I return I will undoubtedly need ammo to stock up on for my sidearm. Secondly, picking up ammunition from a private seller sounds like a fine plan for me, however, I'm able to get a bucket of .40 S&W of 350 rds @ a little less than $200 would you be willing to make a deal if I pick up all of your ammo for something less than the $405 you have yours listed at? If so, we may be able to work something out. The deal I found was for range ammo and I realize this is for defense ammo so, I get that there are some added benefits to your ammunition over the bulk range ammo I've found and understand a somewhat higher price. In either case, let me know. Thanks for your consideration and have a good day.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.