JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYI Winchester is following vista outdoor and raising ammo prices starting may 1st. Vista's price increase starts in 7 days boys

• Shotshells + 5%-12%
  • 22 Magnum Rimfire ammunition + 5%-15%
  • Hunting Rifle ammunition + 5%-15%
  • All Centerfire Pistol ammunition +8%
  • Components +10%
  • Primers +25%
At these increases, this is going to turn shooting into more of a "Gentleman's" sport. Not to mention leaving those on the low end of the economic spectrum with the inability to practice sufficiently...

Last Edited:
Did I read that correctly? If you paid and have it on back-order, they're gonna charge you the higher price?

If so, that sucks.

Kinda even feels like a legal thing, as if they broke some sort of agreement with you. Especially if they already have your money.

Nah, I'm just reading that with paranoia ain't I? :eek:

• Shotshells + 5%-12%
  • Components +10%
  • Primers +25%
At these increases, this is going to turn shooting into more of a "Gentleman's" sport. Not to mention leaving those on the low end of the economic spectrum with the inability to practice sufficiently...
Primers 25%, dang nabbit, brickin brackin.

Did I read that correctly? If you paid and have it on back-order, they're gonna charge you the higher price?

If so, that sucks.

Kinda even feels like a legal thing, as if they broke some sort of agreement with you. Especially if they already have your money.

Feels like CTD.

• Shotshells + 5%-12%
  • Components +10%
  • Primers +25%
Thank God I bought ahead after the last shortage since I'm low end:s0112:. If our sport isn't illegal by the end of this travesty I see prices coming down a bit when there's a glut of components like never before. I hope so. I'm not buying factory ammo right now just workin with my own components. Gosh I'd have a lot more if it wasn't for that darn boat accident.

FYI Winchester is following vista outdoor and raising ammo prices starting may 1st. Vista's price increase starts in 7 days boys

I am not shocked.

Everything in this country seems to be going UP in price and not just in 2021.

Take care.

Cate

If so, that sucks.

I do not think that they should do it on back ordered products and on OLD orders.

I did read that many GUN RELATED companies just CANCELLED orders and when people saw that happen to them, they thought that it was a MISTAKE and reordered their items ALL OVER AGAIN, only to find out that the prices were higher than their original order.

THIS happened after the CT - SH time frame and during many other times in the past from what I have read and SEEN online with pasted/posted pictures put up by forum posters and on some news websites.

Take care.

Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads