JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OK, I've had 4000 Winchester small rifle, 3000 Winchester large pistol and 2000 Winchester small pistol primers on backorder with Cabelas for far too many months now.
I know it's like asking for a pound of flesh these days, but if anyone has Winchester primers in even partial quantities to help me complete this order, then let me know.
I can trade 2000 CCI 400 small rifle primers and 1000 Federal 150 large pistol primers for an equal quantity of Winchester primers if anyone's interested.
Thanks.

Well, as luck would have it, I found 3000 Winchester large pistol primers!
So now the request is for 4000 Winchester small rifle and 2000 Winchester small pistol primers. And I still have the 1000 Federal large pistol and 2000 CCI small rifle primers available for trade.

I just managed to snag 2000 Winchester small pistol primers and 2000 Winchester small rifle primers! :)
So, now I just need 2000 Winchester small rifle primers.
And I can still trade 2000 CCI small rifle primers or 1000 Federal large pistol primers to anyone that's interested.

OK, I'm really curious is all...

Most folks really like and maybe prefer CCI primers. They seem to even bring a premium on Gunbroker imho.

Do you mind saying why you prefer or need the Winchester, or is it none of my beeswax? :)

Well, I've always used Winchester primers in my Dillon RL550B and have had very good results with them in all my guns. Plus, I've read that people have had problems in the past with CCI primers getting hung up in Dillon presses, and that CCI primers have a harder surface than Winchester primers.
The upshot is I know Winchesters have always worked well for me and I guess I would prefer to stick with something I know than start experimenting with something I don't.
I was down to my last 200 Winchester small rifle primers, and so I was getting really close to having to try out the CCI primers. Maybe they'd work great, but I'm just not sure - you know what I mean?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.