JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Winchester Pre 64 model 94 that I want to sell. The serial number says that it was made sometime between 1943 and 1948, thanks to those who showed me where I could find out. Evidently the records where lost on the serial number from these dates. The rifle is in excellent condition for its age. The rifle has the hood still on the front sight and the old buckhorn rear sight and even has the original buttplate! the rifle says .30WCF which of course is 30-30. It was never tapped or drilled for a scope or modified. A great little rifle in great condition that has set in the safe for years and years. It has not been shot in at least 20 years. I have some ammo too if we can work something out FTF. $475. After I checked the approx. dates of Manufacture, I found that these rifles are going for quite a bit more and some of them looked to be refinished or had a rubber butt plate put on or where drilled/tapped or lost their hood on the front sight.

Last Edited:
For those of you asking for pics.

Win2R.jpg

Win7R.jpg

Win10R.jpg

Win14R.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.