JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
MULINO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This weapon is a Winchester Pre 64 Model 70(1950). The previous owner rebored the weapon to a 358 Norma. The weapon comes with Griffen & Howe detached mounts, Lyman Peep Sights, a Bushnell 1 1/2X 6 Scope and RCBS Dies. The current owner is not interested in trades. Buyer pays $60 Shipping or local pick up of $10 OSP Background Fee.

View attachment 742738

DK Model 70 (2).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi, I'm selling for a friend. That is what he told me. I will share your question with him and let you know.

You sure that's not a sporterized 1917 Enfield? Receiver, bolt, and stock look nothing like a Pre-64 Model 70.
He, the owners says its a Model 70 and he does not care for Enfields. I will try to get more pictures if you like, it just may be a couple of days. Thsnks

Okay I told him I'm going to come over and check as he only sent me the one picture. I'm going to lock the add until I get it figured out. Thank you for letting me know..

Hey There, this is what he just sent me. I can get more pictures if you like. It will just be later this week. Have a good evening.

Dk Model 70.jpg

Looks like you may have the pictures crossed between your two ads. That close up of the Winchester barrel looks more like the "Czech Mauser" posted in your other listing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.