Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
MULINO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This weapon is a Winchester Pre 64 Model 70(1950). The previous owner rebored the weapon to a 358 Norma. The weapon comes with Griffen & Howe detached mounts, Lyman Peep Sights, a Bushnell 1 1/2X 6 Scope and RCBS Dies. The current owner is not interested in trades. Buyer pays $60 Shipping or local pick up of $10 OSP Background Fee.

View attachment 742738

DK Model 70 (2).jpg

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Ler1993

Reactions
Hi, I’m selling for a friend. That is what he told me. I will share your question with him and let you know.

Ler1993

Reactions
You sure that's not a sporterized 1917 Enfield? Receiver, bolt, and stock look nothing like a Pre-64 Model 70.
He, the owners says its a Model 70 and he does not care for Enfields. I will try to get more pictures if you like, it just may be a couple of days. Thsnks

Reactions
Might be a model 70 of some other manufacturer but I don’t think that there is a popsicles chance in hell that rifle is a Pre-64 Winchester Model 70.

Ler1993

Reactions
Okay I told him I’m going to come over and check as he only sent me the one picture. I’m going to lock the add until I get it figured out. Thank you for letting me know..

Ler1993

Reactions
Hey There, this is what he just sent me. I can get more pictures if you like. It will just be later this week. Have a good evening.

Dk Model 70.jpg

aasbra

Reactions
Looks like you may have the pictures crossed between your two ads. That close up of the Winchester barrel looks more like the “Czech Mauser” posted in your other listing.

Ler1993

Reactions
Oh, shoot I will fix that right now. Again thank you for taking the time to let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.