JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new Winchester 94AE 30-30, blueing in excellent condition, furniture in excellent condition, very low round count under 100 I believe. Angle eject, tapped for scope, hammer safety, everything is very tight and functions flawlessly. I paid $400.00 for this last year from Keiths Sporting Goods, looking to trade for $350.00 worth of 9mm, 40SW, .45acp, and or .223 55-62 grain or better. Only brass casings, no re-loads, only from USA made known ammo brands. Thanks

It is a great deal, the only reason Im selling it is to fund another project, and I figured Id try to give the users here a good deal, and get my gun moved quickly. Thanks for the interest!

Still available havent taken any pics as of yet, to be honest I dont think my piece of junk camera would do the gun justice. It is in Perfect condition, buyer will NOT be dissapointed.

Changing to trade for ammo......Will trade this 30-30 for $350.00 worth of 9mm, .40SW, and .45acp. Also looking for .223 55-62 grain. Only brass casings, no re-loads, only from USA made known ammo brands. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.