JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Winchester model 9422M XTR in 22 Magnum. 20 inch barrel, no sights. Front sight has been removed, there are no holes where it was. Back sight has a filler drifted in the dove tail. Stock looks to have been refinished at one time. Bluing looks to have been touched up here and there. This is a shooter grade rifle, not a collector grade. Excellent shooter. I do not expect a collector grade gun in trade. Asking 525 of trade for semi pistol in 9mm, 40, 45. Rifles in 223, 260, 270, 280, 7mm-08, OR.

Now looking for a nice Leupold scope trade

Let me know. Thanks, John.

i like the gun, but my understanding is almost if not all winchester 94's of all stripes came with iron sights. is your gun factory non sighted? were the removed? are the dovetails/sight mounts still intact or were they filled?

Gun was allways used with a scope. Front sight was removed, they hang up on everything. No holes where the front sight was, very clean. Back sight has had a filler drifted in, very clean. I do not have the old sights. Thanks, John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.