JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
Winchester, Model 94 Standard, 20" Barrel (Short Rifle/Carbine), 30-30 Win, Lever Action, Top eject. Manufactured 1968 based on the serial number 3184XXX. Nearly new condition, may never have been fired. Deep blued finish with no wear. Has some very, very light rust in a few spots that could easily be buffed out with a cloth.

If you wish to purchase this firearm, respond by proposing a date and time for meeting at Pantel Tactical in the Renton, Cascade area. This firearm must be transferred through a licensed FFL. Do not contact me without proposing a date and meeting time. The firearm may be inspected by the buyer prior to sale/transfer.

Winchester 94 (1).jpg Winchester 94 (2).jpg Winchester 94 (3).jpg Winchester 94 (4).jpg Winchester 94 (5).jpg Winchester 94 (6).jpg Winchester 94 (7).jpg Winchester 94 (8).jpg Winchester 94 (9).jpg Winchester 94 (10).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you have a picture that shows the saddle ring well? I didnt see it in any of the photos. Should be on the left side of reciever between the hammer and the trigger.

Do you have a picture that shows the saddle ring well? I didnt see it in any of the photos.
Doesn't look like it was D & T for one but this is not unusual.

Around this time frame '68-'69 (and maybe sometime after) Winchester was not installing saddle rings on some mod 94s.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.