JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$838
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
.GORGEOUS WINCHESTER model 1894 made in 1955 VERY LOW round count. Mostly a safe queen. Action is FLAWLESS, barrel is BRIGHT.bore is clean and bright, furniture is near perfect with only a few VERY minor small scratches. Those few minor scratches could be easily be refinished out if you wanted to and make this gun 100% perfect.

What a SHOWPIECE ... !!! SOOOO Collectible especially the year and the condition. Definitely priced to SELL ! Additional pictures will be posted shortly. ALL questions answered promptly.

20170616_135841.jpg 20170616_135807.jpg 20170616_135755.jpg 20170616_135742.jpg 20170616_135632.jpg 20170616_135602.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
What's the LOP not including the buttpad? That will tell us if it's been cut.

Do you measure from the trigger to the butt or inside the trigger guard to the butt?

Either way, the modification destroys the collectibility, unless the owner still has the original buttplate. Should be metal, right?

Looks like a great shooter grade Winchester.

P

What's the LOP not including the buttpad? That will tell us if it's been cut.

The measurement from the back of the trigger to where the stock ends and the butt pad begins is approx 13.5". The butt pad adds another 1.25"

The gun is back in the safe and I can retrieve it later today or tomorrow no problem but I did the research and the serial number definitely fell in the 1950 - 1960 manufacturing date. But if you are serious about this gun for purchase then I can get that number so you can be assured but for right now, I am 99.9% confident of the date of manufacture fall in between 1950-1960. Thanks for your inquiry.

The measurement from the back of the trigger to where the stock ends and the butt pad begins is approx 13.5". The butt pad adds another 1.25"

The gun is back in the safe and I can retrieve it later today or tomorrow no problem but I did the research and the serial number definitely fell in the 1950 - 1960 manufacturing date. But if you are serious about this gun for purchase then I can get that number so you can be assured but for right now, I am 99.9% confident of the date of manufacture fall in between 1950-1960. Thanks for your inquiry.

I just happen to have one here so I measured it ,and it came up the same measurement. It's going to be hard to find one in that shape for that price. Good luck with your sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.