JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm interested in the serial number. Also looking for an answer regarding the original buttplate.

P
JUST FYI, the stock has NOT been cut its the exact same measurement from the back side of the trigger to the end of the wood stock, before the butt pad, as several other '94s. Several have suggested it was an original factory option, which rather than as you put it "destroys the collectibility", it makes it even rarer and worth considerably more. So before you .... never mind.

No, it's not a factory option. Many would have the stock cut to retain the same LOP with the recoil pad. Luckily, it appears this wasn't done. It's a fairly clean gun except the missing butt plate and stock finish. You can learn a lot from the people on here who collect there. GLWS.

No, it's not a factory option. Many would have the stock cut to retain the same LOP with the recoil pad. Luckily, it appears this wasn't done. It's a fairly clean gun except the missing butt plate and stock finish. You can learn a lot from the people on here who collect there. GLWS.
You can learn from some folks on here BUT there's a lot of BORED people on here as well who love nothing more than raining on your parade and have nothing better to do than spout off. No different than ANY OTHER forum.

So you blame a guy for asking questions before spending the better part of a grand on a firearm?

Not trying to pee in the pool, I'm just performing due diligence before spending my hard-earned money.

p

I don't think that's really the case here. I think you have a few people knowledgeable in these rifles who are trying to offer opinions, perhaps bluntly, but well meaning just the same. Some are asking questions about serial numbers because some are more valuable, not just pre 64. Original condition is the name of the game on these. It should make a dandy hunting rifle. GLWS.

So you blame a guy for asking questions before spending the better part of a grand on a firearm?

Not trying to pee in the pool, I'm just performing due diligence before spending my hard-earned money.

p
My apologies. I would do EXACTLY the same thing you've dsone if I was going to buy a weapon or most anything for that matter. Again I am truly sorry for getting agitated. Its just I've gotten a ton of questions from "bored" members here who have ZERO interest in buying the gun, they just want to waste their and my time answering questions and its sometimes hard to seperate them out. I know for myself, that if I am serious about buying something and I have a "buying question" of importance, if I get the answer I want, I plunk down my credit cart and finish what I start. I am just simply not a procrastinator. Doesn't make me good or bad. BUT with that said, once again I offer my apology.

Here's the first three numbers of the seven digit serial code. I've been advised not to show the entire number.

The serial number is ( drum roll please ) 2,17X,XXX. Is that good enough ? If not, please explain why you would need any more of the serial number.

Last Edited:
.GORGEOUS WINCHESTER model 1894 made in 1955 VERY LOW round count. Mostly a safe queen. Action is FLAWLESS, barrel is BRIGHT.View attachment 653950bore is clean and bright, furniture is near perfect with only a few VERY minor small scratches. Those few minor scratches could be easily be refinished out if you wanted to and make this gun 100% perfect. View attachment 653949

What a SHOWPIECE ... !!! SOOOO Collectible especially the year and the condition. Definitely priced to SELL ! Additional pictures will be posted shortly. ALL questions answered promptly.

View attachment 653940 View attachment 653942 View attachment 653943 View attachment 653944 View attachment 653945 View attachment 653946 View attachment 653948
Richard:

A couple of days ago I sent you a PM and also a reply in my ad, both accepting your offer, at your price of $850, to take your Win 94 in part trade on my pistol which is advertised in the Handgun Section of this forum, but so far I have not received a reply. PM's work best.
Thank you,
Scott
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
Richard:

A couple of days ago I sent you a PM and also a reply in my ad, both accepting your offer, at your price of $850, to take your Win 94 in part trade on my pistol which is advertised in the Handgun Section of this forum, but so far I have not received a reply. PM's work best.
Thank you,
Scott
Semper Fi
What type of pistol are you referring to ???

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.