JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
For sale is this late production Winchester model 94 30-30 serial number 635XXXX. The photos show the weapon well and it looks to be unfired but I can't guarantee that so it is being offered as, where is. Asking $500 OBO and the legal fees are on the buyer's dime. I am in Lebanon and can meet with a buyer between Eugene and Keizer. Not really looking for trades at this time. Please PM me for contact intel, I don't text.

MVC-083S.JPG MVC-078S.JPG MVC-079S.JPG MVC-080S.JPG MVC-081S.JPG MVC-082S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't know where the 398 came from, I'll see if I can fix it. The asking is $500. Thanx for the reply.

Any ideas on year of manufacture? Can only find info up to the 5million range being late 80s, nothing on 6 million

I have the same gun with a similar serial number range, best I could date it to was around 1993-94 manufacture. As No_Regerts mentioned, the cross bolt safety came out in 1992. The cross bolt safety is also easy to remove, for those who want to make the rifle as functional as the pre-92 model 94's. The cross bolt safety can be a PITA, because it does not stop the hammer from dropping, you'll drop the hammer and not get a bang. No biggie on a plinking range, but could be a biggie if this is your hunting gun and you're taking the shot on a nice buck!

The wood on your friends gun looks nicer than the wood on my sample. Beautiful gun! GLWS. Seems to be a reasonable price for a gun in mint condition!

Yes it is still for sale. You can contact the owner by calling Dick at 541-258-6811. Thanx, Louie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.