JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is a nice Model 90 pump from Winchester. The steel has some minor patina and the stock has some discoloration but no major dents of cracks. The rifling's are pristine for a rifle of this era. Manufactured 1918-1919. The action is tight and the rifle appears to be all original. Additional photos available upon request. $995

Mod 90 RS.JPG Mod 90 LS.JPG Mod 90 RS receiver.JPG Mod 90 LS receiver.JPG Mod 90 Model.JPG Mod 90 tang SN.JPG Mod 90 lettering.JPG Mod 90 RS stock.JPG Mod 90 RS slide.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do you think it was in a flood while leaning up against a wall?
Ended up getting this gun for my son and since we're keeping it in the family I'll clean the walnut up and give it a nice B.L.O. job. Or I may just leave it alone. The dark color appears to be plum brown, rust brown, or wood stain that who knows for what reason ended up on the butt end of this rifle. Definitely not grease, oil or standing water staining. No harm no foul! It certainly didn't stop me today. :D

Id leave it alone as character. Your son may curse you in 60 yrs when the value is hurt by the finish BLO over lacquer they used. Good fun and nothing better as a kid than walking a tin can down dirt road with a 22. The shorts are great as they dont just pass through the thin cans of today. Shorts get them to jump and hit again in the air! Enjoy a great rifle of yesteryear!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.