JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Model 88 was made in 1969 and is in near-perfect condition. I cannot see any defects (scratches/blemishes/dents) in the wood at all. The blueing is near-perfect with a small amount of blueing wear on the front site hood and just the slightest bit of blueing wear on the muzzle. Front and rear sites are intact. Magazine is in place and in perfect condition. The sling swivels have been removed and a screw was placed into the front hole, but the back hole remains empty. Has a Weaver 4x scope mounted on a one-piece base.

This gun is just about flawless and belongs in a collection. I just couldn't take it out and hunt with it.

$750 SOLD

Last Edited:
I appreciate your input. My wife is out of town right now with the only camera that interfaces with my computer, so I cannot get pictures. I think $750 is a fair price and I got into it fairly cheap. As you might see, I am selling many guns to pay for my wedding in two weeks.

In the end, pictures aren't really that necessary because I described it the way it is. I went over it with the proverbial fine-toothed comb because I couldn't believe how nice it was. An older gentleman wanted to trade for a gun that I had and described a Model 88 in "good condition". I was suitably impressed when it showed up like this.

You will not be disappointed. And, hey, you're just in Prineville. I'm sure you come over to Bend once in a while.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.