JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any of you out there?

I have a pretty decent one, was my father's first rifle. Grandfather purchased it new back in 1948. Some mostly surface rust cleaned off the barrel pretty well and gun now looks nice in unrestored condition. I have put quite a few rounds through it and like father said, "It runs flawlessly."

The Model 74 has a bit of unique war history. It saw service in Great Britain as a training rifle, and later over 600 were fitted with scopes and suppressors and issued to coastal British Resistance forces when it appeared that a German invasion was imminent. Their task? An undercover, close-range war from behind enemy lines, targeting enemy officers and sabotaging the German campaign.

Any of you out there?

I have a pretty decent one, was my father's first rifle. Grandfather purchased it new back in 1948. Some mostly surface rust cleaned off the barrel pretty well and gun now looks nice in unrestored condition. I have put quite a few rounds through it and like father said, "It runs flawlessly."

The Model 74 has a bit of unique war history. It saw service in Great Britain as a training rifle, and later over 600 were fitted with scopes and suppressors and issued to coastal British Resistance forces when it appeared that a German invasion was imminent. Their task? An undercover, close-range war from behind enemy lines, targeting enemy officers and sabotaging the German campaign.

I have the one that my father bought NIB many yrs ago for $10.00.