JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling an old M72 bolt action .22 I have had sitting around. The only problem with it is, the stock is missing... It was broke, I took it off years ago, and now it's long gone. Everything else including the stock screw and tube magazine feed rod. It has some surface rust. Also, it has an old 4x JC Higgins scope mounted to it. I've shot it when it had the broken stock, it's very accurate. I see these go for $400+ in decent complete condition. At a gun show about a year ago I found a guy with a couple of stocks for $50-$100, but I didn't have the money. I'm going to ask $125obo, keep in mind that I said ask, and or best offer. I'm over this thing and it needs to go. It still even has the stock iron sights. I was told it is from the late 40's.

Trades -
Current design Gas Mask(s)
Body Armor
Glock 23 stuff
Good knives
.40 ammo
12ga buck and slugs 2 3/4"
Surefire or Streamlight lights
Steel AK mags

I'm very open to offers! I can text pictures.

I'm selling an old M72 bolt action .22 I have had sitting around. The only problem with it is, the stock is missing... It was broke, I took it off years ago, and now it's long gone. Everything else including the stock screw and tube magazine feed rod. It has some surface rust. Also, it has an old 4x JC Higgins scope mounted to it. I've shot it when it had the broken stock, it's very accurate. I see these go for $400+ in decent complete condition. At a gun show about a year ago I found a guy with a couple of stocks for $50-$100, but I didn't have the money. I'm going to ask $125obo, keep in mind that I said ask, and or best offer. I'm over this thing and it needs to go. It still even has the stock iron sights. I was told it is from the late 40's.

Trades -
Current design Gas Mask(s)
Body Armor
Glock 23 stuff
Good knives
.40 ammo
12ga buck and slugs 2 3/4"
Surefire or Streamlight lights
Steel AK mags

I'm very open to offers! I can text pictures.

I sent you a PM

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.