JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1999
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
That might be the longest title in the history of NWFA! It pretty much says it all. This is a beautifully made, New Haven rifle (pre bankruptcy, pre sale to FN, etc.), it came with the BOSS system, which I have retained, but I had my local smith make a seamless thread cover for it (see picture). So if you want a muzzle brake and accuracy optimizing system this has that as well. I put Leupold QR bases and rings so I could hunt brush and open spaces by just switching scopes, it will come with the VXIII 1.5x5, standard duplex scope for close work. I am getting out of the .338 so I will also include a like new set of RCBS dies, about 100 once fired brass, about 50 handloads, including most of one box of 250 Nolsers are sighted in for the scope on top. The barrel is 24" and it has a Pachmayer decelerator installed by a smith. This is the CRF control round feed bolt, the trigger is superb and the action on these New Havens are buttery smooth. $1999 for the works.

IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1032.JPG IMG_1033.JPG IMG_1035.JPG IMG_1036.JPG IMG_1037.JPG IMG_1038.JPG IMG_1039.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Oh it'd be a long shot... I am old and have too many guns. But I am polite so offers are not scoffed upon. Thanks for the interest. She's a beauty and the BOSS system (muzzle brake) is still able to be used.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.