JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know this is a stretch but my wife grew up hunting with one of these that was given to her by her dad who has passed away. Unfortunately the barrel is pretty much shot but she doesn't want to rebarrel it for sentimental reasons.

If you've got one you're willing to part with please let me know.

Thank you,
Dave

Well apparently I was confused (no surprise there). She is actually hoping to find something in .264 with a longer barrel than the Winchester had (22"). Apparently Remington made something? We will most likely have to put it in an aftermarket stock of some sort.
So if anyone has something in .264 WM with a longer barrel they're willing to part with please let me know.
Thanks!
Dave

I have a Ruger M77 Tang safety 264 win mag 24 inch barrel wood stock an high gloss blue I would ship for $775 to your nearest FFL. I can email you pics if interested?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.