JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Winchester model 70 .300 WSM New Haven, action is CRF Controlled round feed, has the 3way safety beautiful Woodstock and very accurate! selling just the rifle and rings not the scope. Awesome gun just want to build an AR15 or AR9 Asking $700 very rarely used 50 rounds through it used for elk hunting willing to trade for 6.5 creedmoor or 6.5 Grendel uppers + cash depending on upper. I contacted Winchester to get info and what price range and they tiled me it was a 2003 new haven and that this is no longer in production!

ECE9A0D1-AA45-4DC5-ABE2-42D21E9DA4F3.jpeg

Last Edited:
Yes
Looks like a coyote. Stainless heavy barrel with blued receiver and laminate stock.
Looks like a coyote. Stainless heavy barrel with blued receiver and laminate stock.
I'm not 100% sure what it is that's why I called Winchester all they told me was it was built in new haven and no longer in production and said I could get around $700 for it!

(CRF) controlled-round feed (PF) push feed. You asked if it was controlled fire but then said you don't know what it is and thought it was push feed!You should probably read up more on the subject if your going to ask about it.

Controlled fire, controlled feed, push fire push feed, it really comes down to the words Controlled or Push! I just had surgery so I'm on pain meds! This is controlled!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.