JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Oh gee, that's all I have to do is double my price? "Sorry man, I can't buy this your not charging near enough"

My price was higher, a year ago, LOL.

Maybe I'm just a bad marketer, but I know what these guns go for used, and I've never seen a rifle bring more just because of the load development. I think most reloaders just pass that on as a helpful service and assume it as simply part of the cost of shooting the rifle.

On the other hand I am including the dies and brass which is worth something. Oh well, I just want to move it on at this point and let someone else enjoy it. I have other guns/ projects that could use the funds.

Someone will get a great hunting rig at a bargain

Last Edited:
??!? I never received a PM from you. You never posted in this thread that you wanted it. You said you were trying to sell another gun and that you might have it sold, you never said anything more. If you really wanted it and had the money why didn't you say so? PM, phone call, or even a reply on this thread you'd take it. Thats how it works

Sorry if that sounds rude but I never had any indication from you that you wanted it.

It looks like I finally have a buyer anyway, if we can find a time to meet, he works 7 days a week

Last Edited:
Trade for a winchester model 12 shotgun??
No thanks man.

I gave up on selling this rig a while back. Its just sitting not being used. maybe someday someone in my family will want it.

I was really suprised that it didn't sell. I think NW firearms isn't what it used to be as far as classifieds users. Seems if you have a pistol or AR to sell they move but something like this just sits.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.