JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Winchester- Model 70-264 Win Mag Bolt action with Lyman 4X scope

$1,500 OBO

6.jpg 6a.jpg

Mauser extractor is the easiest give away EXCEPT .. recently they re did that style but the fit finish is horrid. Serial numbers also tell you year produced. Also youll notice a barrel bulge for your rear sight ( pre 64) and the stock also says pre 64.

It has barrel bulge you mentioned. here is the serial number-769854 Is it pre 64?

The serial # you are stating is incorrect. Id wager, it is 469xxx. That rifle was made from 1960-1963. Hard to tell in the pics, the exact condition. One thing i notice is the recoil pad doesnt appear to be original. Nice rifle though, do you have more pics?

How do I determine which it is?

Before you sell off too many of your grandfathers old model 70's, you may want to think about asking what people think the value is of these rifles. Take some good pics and be very descriptive. If you don't do that here on this site, you can always visit 24hourcampfire.com and post the questions in the Winchester forums there. Guys like myself and others would be glad to help you out...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.