JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a very nice old Winchester Model 60A 22 rifle made in approximately 1935. The bore is very nice and it shoots very well. I can hit shotgun shells from 200 feet with iron sights, no problem. All of the bluing is wore off except where the barrel is hidden by the stock. This gives the rifle a nickel patina which is very nice so I never considered having it re-blued. The firearm has never been tapped or machined for peep sights or modified in any way. My friend who owns a gun shop said it is the best example of a 60A he has seen in decades. There is absolutely no rust or pitting and the stock is in excellent condition with no checks or gouges. I was told in it's condition this gun is worth up to $500. I'll sell it to the first person who puts $450 folding green in my hand. You'll never see a nicer Model 60A, I guarantee. Thanks for looking.

100_0868.jpg

100_0870.jpg

100_0869.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.