JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This rifle has sat in a case for the better part of the last 50 years. This is a Winchester Model 250 .22 Cal. It is a level action, tube fed rifle capable of holding 17 .22 LR or 21 22 SR. No Scope.
This rifle was made between 1963-65. In 1966 they added checkering and a white separation between the stock and receiver.
This has some minor wear marks on the wood and aluminum receiver. There is no rust and the action works great.

But wait! There is more. You also get a Outers .22 cal cleaning kit made between 1950-60. You also get a Remington soft case.

This money is 100% going to youth shooting sports. More specifically the local Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and Venture Crews to ensure we keep their costs free or low. You can always make a donation above the asking price but I will take the first person who will purchase this for the full asking price and cover the transfer.

I'm asking $125 for it. I'm trying to see if an FFL would do the transfer for free, but I would need the cost covered by the purchaser at 2A Industries in Bellevue($20).

20180906_015332978_iOS.jpg 20180906_015355999_iOS.jpg 20180906_015438869_iOS.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.