JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4800
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Oregon Coast
State
Oregon
Winchester Model 21 Trap 12 Gauge

An excellent example of these fine SXS shotguns. Shotgun is in very good condition. The worse flaw on the weapon is a mark on the left side of the butt stock just forward of the recoil pad as shown in the photographs.

Included with the shotgun is build information from the Cody Firearms Museum which has Winchesters original records.

Ordered: January 31, 1949
Order number: 34-322-01A
Trap Grade
12 gauge
Barrel Length: 32 inches
Right Barrel: Modified, Left Barrel: Full
Vent Rib
Sights: Bradley red bead front 1/8", Winchester white metal middle 94B
Non-Automatic safety
Single Trigger
Selective ejector
Pistol grip stock
Beavertail forearm
Pull: 14 3/8" including pad, Drop at heel: 1 7/8", Drop at comb 1 3/8"
Work started: March 15, 1949
Inspection started: June 21, 1949
Inspection finished: July 6, 1949
To pack: July 6, 1949

$4800.00 OBO, I will pay the transfer fees if done in Florence. Fees are on the buyer if done elsewhere.

IMG_0117a.jpg IMG_0118a.jpg IMG_0119a.jpg IMG_0120a.jpg IMG_0121a.jpg IMG_0122a.jpg IMG_0123a.jpg IMG_0124a.jpg IMG_0125a.jpg IMG_0126a.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks, it was my Dads for many years. But has sadly been in the safe too long as I am just not a competitive shotgun type. It is time for it to find a new appreciable home where someone will use it for its intended purpose. These things are a work of art as much as they are a firearm. This and a 1100 I have for sale are just beautiful weapons.

Do not need one ... yet. But the Mrs might work a deal on section of heavy chain and a paralytic being we live next to this big salty puddle and have a boat ;) She has been telling me for a long time that holding her down so she cannot run off is not cuddling :)

Do not need one ... yet. But the Mrs might work a deal on section of heavy chain and a paralytic being we live next to this big salty puddle and have a boat ;) She has been telling me for a long time that holding her down so she cannot run off is not cuddling :)
Depends on just how you hold her down.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.