JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Winchester copy of an Enfield pattern rifle chambered for 30.06. This was the main rifle of American troops during WWI. This model is an early production rifle and features a low serial number. Good condition. Unfired for the last 20 years.

Buyer would pay the FFL fees.
IMG_0503.jpeg IMG_0504.jpeg IMG_0505.jpeg IMG_0506.jpeg IMG_0507.jpeg IMG_0509.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pretty rifle thats definitely been restocked/rearsenaled, but appears to have been put into storage right after! Wish I had seen this a month ago, bought my M1917 for $660, but its on its original stock which has seen its fair share of years. GLWS!

Pretty rifle thats definitely been restocked/rearsenaled, but appears to have been put into storage right after! Wish I had seen this a month ago, bought my M1917 for $660, but its on its original stock which has seen its fair share of years. GLWS!
Thanks for checking out the ad. If you have any friends interested in milsurp stuff feel free to send them this post.

If anyone local picks this up I'll give you 2, 5 round stripper clips with 10 rounds of Greek m2 ball ammo loaded on them.
Glws on a very beautiful rifle.

Winchester copy of an Enfield pattern rifle chambered for 30.06. This was the main rifle of American troops during WWI. This model is an early production rifle and features a low serial number. Good condition. Unfired for the last 20 years.

Buyer would pay the FFL fees.
View attachment 783225 View attachment 783226 View attachment 783227 View attachment 783228 View attachment 783229 View attachment 783230

Any chance you have info on when it was rearsenaled and whether the main parts have matching numbers? Condition of the bore also pls. Cheers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top