JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SPF**

This is an amazing rifle for being 99 years old. It has no significant damage or cracking in the stocks - just normal wear over the years. Still plenty of blue in it as you can see. I’m not sure on the history. It was my grandpa’s gun, and then passed onto my dad. With the super low serial # of 322 it was made in the first year of production, 1910. Just over 22,000 of them made. It comes with 1.5 boxes of ammo – 31 cartridges in all.

I would be willing to trade for a new in box or like new Beretta PX4 Storm .40 in the F or G configuration plus cash or extras to sweeten the deal. I.e. Ammo, extended mag, add-ons, holster, etc. Or $700 cash.

This would be a FTF in the PDX area or I could probably get an FFL to do the deal, but you would pay the fees. Thanks for looking!

-Scott

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
Bump

Anyone interested at all? Gimme a shout. I will split the package if someone just wants the gun or the ammo. The ammo is worth over $200 if you base it off the only site I have found it on...

How about $425 for the gun alone, $150 for the ammo alone, or $525 for both? Anyone, Anyone, Bueller, Bueller?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.