JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

20161014_115859.jpg 20161014_115928.jpg 20161014_115916.jpg 20161014_115935.jpg 20161014_120001.jpg

Last Edited:
Can I give you a call tomorrow or have you give me a call to discuss this rifle?
My cell is 541-968-4034 in Springfield.
Thanks,
Kirk

Last Edited:
I think I get should get first shot once he replies. I planned to buy it after making contact. Have not heard back from him as of yet.

Thanks,
Kirk

Best thing to do is commit to buy if that is your intention. You could have planned anything before someone else wanted it.

Task1 sorry but life has been hectic.. for the rest of you all please be patient and I will respond to each of you shortly . my apologies for not replying sooner but I've had a lot of family issues to attend to and I suffered a concussion yesterday

A city slicker shoots a duck out in the country. As he's retrieving it, a farmer walks up and stops him, claiming that since the duck is on his farm, it technically belongs to him. After minutes of arguing, the farmer proposes they settle the matter "country style."
"What's country style?" asks the city boy.
"Out here in the country," the farmer says, "when two fellers have a dispute, one feller kicks the other one in the balls as hard as he can. Then that feller, why, he kicks the first one as hard as he can. And so forth. Last man standin' wins the dispute."
Warily the city boy agrees and prepares himself. The farmer hauls off and kicks him in the groin with all his might. The city boy falls to the ground in the most intense pain he's ever felt, crying like a baby and rolling around on the ground. Finally he staggers to his feet and says, "All right, n-now it's–it's m-my turn."
The farmer grins. "Forget it, you win. Keep the duck."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top