JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

155_7062.jpg

P1100028.jpg

P1100040.jpg

P1100047.jpg

Last Edited:
Open to trades for this rifle. I have checked GUN Broker and other sites and mine is in better shape that some that go for alot more. The wood stock has no cracks and is still intact. Rifling and the bore looks great. Original screws still in place. Early S/N. Classic rifle.

The rifle is still available and I will lower the asking price to $800. I am open to trades also. Looking for Ruger Blackhawks/Redhawks and Sig Sauer pistols. I need to make room in my Gunsafe for some new aquisitions. This gun is a sweet shooter!!!

Man, too bad it's taken so long to get this sold. I wish I had the fun-tickets for this one as I already reload for the 25-20 for my Rem Model 25 slide fire. I can vouch that this is a fun little cartridge to load and shoot! GLWS!

Thanx, but, No thanx guys.
I am going to leave this on the site NEXT WEEK, and, after that, we'll see.. But, it will be gone by Christmas, or, I'll keep it....No problem with that.... I love the gun, just have two...
Note: that most ads for guns of this vintage, early 1900's,, are usually " not fired".... Not PROVEN!!!!
To work.....
I have personally shot this gun, many times, and, it locks up tight, and shoots Sweet...
In fact I want to shoot a Coyote with it....
I have two of them however, that's why it's for sale. But, I'll keep it, instead of letting it go "cheap"... Might throw in some ammo if you are close.... $800.00 is as low as I will go, AND, you will be getting a deal.....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top