JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade is a winchester model 100 in .308. This is a very nice rifle with orginal wood stock and is a semi automatic. The rifle comes with the bipod and scope and the orginal factory magazine that holds 4. It's fun to shoot and has the updated firing pin. I took it hunting and shooting this last year. I would like to trade for something in a .308 or similar caliber that is more of a tactical rifle, yet could still be used for hunting. No junk please, this is a very nice rifle that I will only trade for quality! Let me know what you have.

Last Edited:
Pre 64 Winchesters in that model will have fine line checkering. Post 64's will be a basket weave style and be machine embossed.

I would prefer to trade it as I'm not looking for money but would consider possibly selling it. You can pm me regarding a price. The scope is a bushnell sportview.

Thanks for the info on pre-64's. I originally looked up the serial number on a website and thought it matched the year. I must have been wrong.

I would consider trading it for a smith & wesson m&p 22 rifle, or maybe a nice remington 700, preferably in .308, sig 226 in 9mm to name a couple options.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.