JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Winchester Model 100 , semi auto. , .308 caliber , manufactured in 1962, Bushnell Banner II 3x9 variable scope. Leather sling, soft case , recoil pad. 2 factory magazines. The rifle is in good condition. It has been hunted with. This rifle came from an estate. Background check is included with the price.

20191222_160313.jpg 20191222_160233.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a spare mag for that if the buyer wants one .

got one while back at a show great little gun. Winchester had sent me a Upgraded firing pin for free when I called and ask.

got one while back at a show great little gun. Winchester had sent me a Upgraded firing pin for free when I called and ask.
Wow, they used to have you send it in for the recall. The gunsmithing shop I worked for had thousands of firing pins, they made handy punches.
If it was done at our shop this is how you tell.
Remove mag
Flip it over
Open bolt and look inside
There should be a punch mark on the inside top of the receiver just behind the breach end of the barrel.

The recall was in response to a couple of instances where the firing pin jammed forward and the gun went full auto.

If it hadn't been done I personally wouldn't worry, very rare occurance with likely very dirty guns.

You can still get upgrade.I just did one.And a 30 buck check will come in the mail.You have to send old pin in with SN.All took about 3 weeks.GLWS.Oh and these rifles shoot real sweet.

Last Edited:
Really nice shooters, so under valued, my late uncle had one in .284 win, I wish I had bought it from him,even though you cant really find that ammo any more..good luck on it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.