JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mornin', Gentlemen - tac here over in the UK. Last year a shooting pal of mine here bought a nice Model 94 in .357Mag for his young son to shoot - the stock had been cut down by about three inches already and he got it at a good price because of that.

Now, dang me if his son hasn't gone and grown some length in his arms! Just can't trust kids these days.

So, we are looking for a finished butt, butt-plate and screws to bring it up to standard spec.

The gun is only three years old, BTW.

Seems that no US dealer will ship such a dangerous thing as a lump of varnished wood to the UK as it is apparently a weapon of mass-destruction.

Any advice would be much appreciated, and, as I have relations in Oregon, as well as being a frequent visitor, any kind of a deal involving $$$$$$ is not a problem.

TIA

tac

Thank you, Sir, for your kind offer. The gun's owner has been down that route already, hence his desperation in asking me to help him out. He was quoted just under $400 for a butt without a putt-plate....

This is the UK we are talking about here, y'unnerstan'.....

tac

Put a request out on the free gun classified site. I did a while back for a Mossy 500 stock set and got several responses. There has to be a good, used Winchester stock out there somewhere.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top