JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
((((SOLD)))) Traded

$600

For Sale/Trade a beautiful Winchester model 1894 made in 1968. These were a limited edition run made in 1968. This edition commemorated Illinois SESQUICENTENNIAL (meaning 150 yrs. since Illinois joined the American Union).

This rifle is in almost new condition, and comes with the box, papers, etc. I personally fired only 10 shots. The previous owner (who is the original owner) fired only 20 rds. I guarantee you this is a highly collectible item. On the receiver it has a beautiful engraving with Lincoln's head and the words: The land of Lincoln.

Features a Saddle ring (Gold plated) and also a gold plated trigger and a memorial "button" on the buttstock and also a Brass buttplate. It is a saddle carbine, much like the ones featured in John Wayne's movies.

Hit me with your trades ... I will definitely answer all trades offers. Otherwise send me your Best Offers. Guaranteed I will not be offended, just please do not lowball. And I am interested in both rifles and pistols. Rifles, please just bolt action and semi-automatics. Not interested in SKS or AK's. Pistols larger than 9mm.

http://www.outdoorstrader.com/viewad.asp?id=50040144693101356

Last Edited:
consider a Smith and Wesson Sigma 40 in good shape for part trade?

I suppose we'd have to work through a FFL dealer, as I am out of state. I can get down to the Portland area..... I have one party interested in the Sigma, but he's dragging his feet. If it sells, as agreed, I'll have some cash. Would make one less FFL transfer fee, right?

Sigma is in good condition, clean, has four mags, (all factory, I believe).

Lemme know....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.