JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$125
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
sea
State
Washington
Zip Code
... here's an old Winchester .22 single shot / shoots just fine - fair cosmetics .. $125.00 .. C&R Eligible (other old cheapies avail) Thanks - please provide your phone # if interested.

MVC-002S.JPG MVC-001S.JPG MVC-003S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry for my ignorance but what does c&r eligible mean?

It means that the gun is old enough to be considered a "Curio & Relic". Not sure right now just HOW old that is. Something like 50-60 years, or pre 50-60s something. IF you have a "Curio & Relic license" ( Not as hard to get/maintain as an FFL) you can take possession of the firearm without going through the background check.

Would like to purchase this rifle. If you're willing to ship to my local FFL dealer, I'll send you the details. She can accept guns from private individuals.
Thanks,
Regan Springs
(210) 241-3551

It means that the gun is old enough to be considered a "Curio & Relic". Not sure right now just HOW old that is. Something like 50-60 years, or pre 50-60s something. IF you have a "Curio & Relic license" ( Not as hard to get/maintain as an FFL) you can take possession of the firearm without going through the background check.
If I remember correctly that no longer applies in Oregon with the new universal background checks.

If I remember correctly that no longer applies in Oregon with the new universal background checks.

I do remember threads where the poster was saying they weren't going to renew their "C & R" because it was no longer worth it. I was thinking that was only Washington maybe? I suppose a internet search would provide the info, I'm kinda' lazy though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.