JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2700
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
1948 Winchester Mdl 12 Trap. (actual "Trap" stamped model 12)
Two pin, roughback, Trap w/30" full choke barrel.
White beads both mid and front.
The bottom side of the trigger guard has been engraved with previous owner's initials.
Custom Turkish (I think) walnut stock and forearm with magnetic soft touch and four way adjustable comb.
Soft touch still has magnetic assembly that allows for hard mounting to your shoulder without collapsing. But the spring assembly has been upgraded to plunger style spring assembly.
14.5" LOP with current curved trap pad.
Overall cosmetics are not perfect, but I would rate as very good condition (especially for a 70yr old gun).
Action is in time and everything functions as it should.

2700.00 Or possible trade/part trade up or down towards an Browning XT, combo or non 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg .

Might also consider selling just the stock set separately.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have the same gun, trap is engraved on receiver on mine below the serial numbers,instead of magazine tube. It's got the same rough back duck bill. Anton wood on mine

ya, i am not exactly sure why they engraved "trap" in two different configurations.
I have a buddy that has a two barrel combo that is engraved like yours.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top