Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
1948 Winchester Mdl 12 Trap. (actual “Trap” stamped model 12)
Two pin, roughback, Trap w/30” full choke barrel.
White beads both mid and front.
The bottom side of the trigger guard has been engraved with previous owner’s initials.
Custom Turkish (I think) walnut stock and forearm with magnetic soft touch and four way adjustable comb.
Soft touch still has magnetic assembly that allows for hard mounting to your shoulder without collapsing. But the spring assembly has been upgraded to plunger style spring assembly.
14.5” LOP with current curved trap pad.
Overall cosmetics are not perfect, but I would rate as very good condition (especially for a 70yr old gun).
Action is in time and everything functions as it should.

2700.00 Or possible trade/part trade up or down towards an Browning XT, combo or non 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg .

Might also consider selling just the stock set separately.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

KKG

Reactions
That is a very nice old gun. And some great pictures. You have really out done yourself.:):):)

Reactions
I have the same gun, trap is engraved on receiver on mine below the serial numbers,instead of magazine tube. It’s got the same rough back duck bill. Anton wood on mine

OP
G
Reactions
ya, i am not exactly sure why they engraved "trap" in two different configurations.
I have a buddy that has a two barrel combo that is engraved like yours.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom