JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cleaning out the safe and selling firearms I don't use. I have ammo and reloading materials for all. Can include scopes. Can get pictures if you'd like.

Winchester M70 270WSM - $550
Winchester M70 7mmWSM - $550
Winchester M70 25WSSM - Stealth 2, Bull barrel, Target stock, $700

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Here we go!

IMG_20200825_210234.jpg IMG_20200825_210328.jpg IMG_20200825_210122.jpg

I would highly recommend this 270 WSM caliber. Its an amazing round in my opinion and I've put mine to the test. I can honestly say that I've never had an animal get back up after getting hit with mine. They just drop in their tracks. This includes a 56" alaskan bull moose, not to mention a couple elk and a few deer also.

I would highly recommend this 270 WSM caliber. Its an amazing round in my opinion and I've put mine to the test. I can honestly say that I've never had an animal get back up after getting hit with mine. They just drop in their tracks. This includes a 56" alaskan bull moose, not to mention a couple elk and a few deer also.

And what's your thoughts of the 270wsm vs 7Mag ??

And what's your thoughts of the 270wsm vs 7Mag ??
They are very close in comparison in my opinion. The 7mm gives you a little advantage in that you have more options when reloading, especially if you want to shoot the long range heavy projectiles. The 270s just dont have the twist rate to stabilize the heavies. Other than that not a big difference in my opinion. Recoil is lighter in the 270s for sure. Ive had both and ive stuck with my 270wsm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.